2024 UK Annual Proof Set (13 coins)
Every year, The Royal Mint's release of its Annual Coin Set is eagerly awaited. One of the largest annual sets each year, struck by one of the oldest mints in the world, and inevitably of the very highest quality, its not difficult to understand the fervour for these collections.
In 2023, this set was not released, due to the sad passing of Queen Elizabeth II in late 2022. And so after a break of 24 months, the 2024 sets have been announced and, once again, they include 13 coins, including 5 commemoratives!
Aside from the eight definitive designs, all featuring the new King Charles III obverse portrait, inside this set, you'll find....
- A 50p coin honouring the Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- A 50p coin celebrating British Olympians and Paralympians
- A £2 commemoration of the birth of Sir Winston Churchill
- A £2 coin commemoration of 200 years of the National Gallery
- A £5 coin celebrating Buckingham Palace